Orange County has experienced an incredible period of economic growth in the city and is as popular as ever.
The options are countless and time is of the essence in this high-demand market. We will lead you through the process and help make it an enjoyable experience. We will listen to your needs, review all the options, and then show you the best of what is out there. We will prepare you in advance for all possibilities and make sure that you don’t miss out on any opportunity to rent the perfect home.
What to Bring?
- Proof of Income such as Paystubs, W2’s, 1099’s or Tax Returns etc.
- Proof of Fund such as Bank statement, Checking and Saving etc.
- Identification such as driver license, passport, resident card etc.
- Credit Report(Included Three Bureaus)
- Reference Letters from employer, colleague, associate, friends etc.
- In today’s rental market landlords are typically asking for credit and background check.
- Money – Landlords are typically asking for:
- Deposit: Cashier’s Check or Money Order
- Deposit Depends of Owner any ware One month Rent to Two month Rent
- 1st Month Rent